Our dental Crowns and bridges in Albany Creek are fixed solutions to missing or damaged teeth. They can improve your smile as well as protect and restore your teeth.
What is a dental crown?
A crown is generally made of porcelain or ceramic and is made to look and function like your natural teeth. They are used when an existing tooth is damaged to strengthen and protect the tooth.
A dental crown can be used when:
- A tooth is fractured or damaged
- Decay has weakened a tooth
- Tooth is severely discoloured or misshapen
- A dental bridge needs an anchor
- After a good quality root canal treatment to further protect the teeth from splitting
What is a dental bridge?
Dental bridges are used to replace missing teeth. They bridge gaps between one or more missing teeth by joining an artificial tooth to adjacent teeth.